ocpp message

Subject: Updated member attendance and voting status

Hi all,

I've updated the roster with all attendance information of the last 2 meetings (November 2, November 16) and the corresponding voting status of each TC member.

Please see the actual overview at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ocpp/members/roster.php

If you have any questions / comments, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen