ocpp message

Subject: Fwd: [pmrm] Groups - Draft Use Case for PMRM PMA Open Source Tool uploaded

Members of the OCPP TC,

We thought you might wish to know about the EV open source data privacy
use case being developed by the OASIS PMRM TC described in the document linked below. You are welcome, individually or collectively, to review or comment on the work via PMRM TC chair John Sabo (cc'ed on this message) or any member of that committee.  The draft document can be accessed via the links below.

As always, let us know if you have any questions.

Best,

/chet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Sabo <john.annapolis@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 10:31 AM
To: pmrm@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Based on comments received to date, I have made edits to the draft use case, for discussion at the December 13 PMRM TC meeting. In particular, I included more details on locations, user consent and PI data/data flows. I also blocked out the use case using bullets to make it more readable
-- John Sabo
Document Name: Draft Use Case for PMRM PMA Open Source Tool

Description
Version 2 of draft open source tool use case
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: John Sabo
Group: OASIS Privacy Management Reference Model (PMRM) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2016-12-06 07:30:41

--

/chet