ocpp message

Subject: Re: OCPP 1.6 questions

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the questions. I am CCing the technical editors, Robert and Jonel, and the other OCPP TC members to provide you the answers and also ensure that the responses are achieved to the TC mailing list.

-Rish

Rish Ghatikar
156 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
M: +1 510 710 6552
http://www.greenlots.com

From: Daniel Jasson Ferreira Rocha <daniel.ferreira@efacec.com>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 7:21:12 AM
To: Rish Ghatikar; Lonneke Driessen
Cc: Dee Schur; Carol Geyer
Subject: OCPP 1.6 questions

Hi,

I am Daniel Rocha from EFACEC and I have some questions related to OCPP 1.6.

The OCPP 1.6 has new parameters that we do not understand exactly what they are supposed to do.

I really would appreciate if you could help us with the questions below.

1.       We do not understand exactly what “ClockAlignedDataInterval” parameter is supposed to do. Can you please tell us an example of use for this parameter?

2.       The parameter “MeterValuesAlignedData” is a Comma Separated List (CSL) and it depends from “ClockAlignedDataInterval” parameter. Can you please tell us an example of use for this parameter and what is it supposed to have in the CSL field?

3.       I think that “StopTxnAlignedData” parameter is something similar with the “MeterValuesAlignedData”. But, can you please tell us an example?

4.       We think that “StopTxnSampledData” parameter is to include all MeterValues from the start of the charge and the CSL field will have the values of the “MeterValuesSampledData” parameter, are we right? If yes, this message could be really huge.

5.       From the point of view of the charger, the “WebSocketPingInterval” parameter is to send a ping message to the Central system?

Can you please help us with this questions?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Daniel Rocha,

logo