ocpp message

Subject: Re: Regarding the current advisory ballot

Dear members of the OCPP TC:

The advisory ballot referenced below will close today, and should generate a automatic notice of the ballot outcome to all members.  OASIS will review the results and the state of its other inquiries, and report further to you on the results and our conclusions via this list tomorrow (Friday, mid-day US time).

Kind regards  JBC

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
https://www.oasis-open.org/staff

James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org> wrote:

Dear members of the TC:

Each OCPP Technical Committee member should have received a notice from our system on Friday, noting that an advisory ballot about the future of this TC has been opened.  It will remain open until Friday at the time noted in the ballot notice.

As we discussed at the last TC meeting, this is a non-binding advisory ballot composed and run by OASIS staff, to seek input from all TC members, and is not an action by the committee itself.  No-one has made a commitment to launch a new project or modify the current one.

If you have any questions about the ballot operation -- or should have received a voting notice but have not -- please contact my colleague Chet Ensign.  If you have any further questions about the effect or our reasons for the ballot, you're welcome to contact Chet or me.

Because this question is related to threatened litigation, we encourage you to confer with your own expert advisors in any communications;  and please note that the OASIS Antitrust Guidelines (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/antitrust) apply to our and your activities in the TC.

Further details are visible from the links noted in the ballot info, and also the IPR disclosures for this technical committee, posted at:  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ocpp/ipr.php

www.twitter.com/JamieXML
http://www.weibo.com/jamiexml
http://www.slideshare.net/jamiexml