odata-comment message

Subject: Fwd: Are Edm.Stream properties supported in complex types?

Hello!

Section 9 of CSDL doc states that:

"A complex type can define two types of properties. A structural property is a named reference to a primitive, complex, or enumeration type, or a collection of primitive, complex, or enumeration types. A navigation property is a named reference to an entity type or a collection of entity types..."

Section 4.4 of the same documents includes Edm.Stream into Primitive Types.

But section 9 of Atom format doc states that:
 "An entity MAY have one or more stream properties (for example, a photo property of an employee entity). Properties that represent streams have a type of Edm.Stream."

That does not mention complex types.

Could you clarify wheter complex types support Edm.Stream properties?

Personally, I would like that feature, an I don't think there is any trouble with it, Complex types support Navigation Properties already.

CSDL Doc: http://docs.oasis-open.org/odata/odata/v4.0/csprd02/part3-csdl/odata-v4.0-csprd02-part3-csdl.html#_Toc360208810
Atom Doc: http://docs.oasis-open.org/odata/odata-atom-format/v4.0/csprd02/odata-atom-format-v4.0-csprd02.html

Best regards, Vasily Kudriavtsev