odata-comment message

Subject: Re: [odata-comment] 15-day Public Review for OData Extension for Data Aggregation V4.0 CSPRD02 ended without comments

Thank you for doing this.  I will find this very helpful, as I'm sure will other list members.

Steve

Sent from my iPad

On 18 Feb 2014, at 19:35, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:

Hi Steve,

I am Chet Ensign, the director of standards development at OASIS and, generally, the person issuing public review announcements.

Thanks very much for this suggestion. Ralf Handl forwarded it to me and, to be honest, I'm wondering why someone had to ask. It is an obvious place to issue announcements.

Best regards,

/chet