odata-comment message

Subject: Comment for four #OData Candidate OASIS Standards

OASIS Members and other interested parties,

While researching various parts of the OData Candidate OASIS Standards I encountered a small typo shared with you below in hopes that it can be corrected in the final version of your documents.

---
OData Common Schema Definition Language (CSDL) XML Representation Version 4.01
Candidate OASIS Standard 01

* In "13.2 Entity Set" there's a typo in sentence "If not explicitly indicatet, it is included." It should most probably be "If not explicitly indicated, it is included." I checked other documents for "indicatet", but it seems like that was the only occurrence of this typo.

--
Marcin Mateusz Hanc...mobile: +47 95-01-06-04