Subject: Requesting a TC leave of absence

Ram,

In accordance with section 2.6 of the Oasis TC Process, I hereby

request a leave of absence for the period of August 9 through August 13, 2012 while I am attending the funeral of my mother.

Best regards,

 Chris Woodruff

Microsoft Cloud Practice Lead

Sr. Technical Architect

Perficient, Inc.

Microsoft National Business Unit

616.425.8824 - Office | 616.724.6885 - Mobile

Microsoft MVP - Data Platform Development

“Experts in Delivering Business Driven Technology Solutions”

*this email was made with recycled electrons