Subject: RE: [odata] Voting member status update

Hi Peter,

Per your request, your status has been changed to Persistent Non-Voting Member effective today. And thanks for taking the right decision to avoid your anticipated absences from interfering with achieving quorum during TC meetings.

In the future, if you choose to regain voting rights, you can request to regain voting rights by announcing your intent to the TC co-chairs and the mailing list. Following that, after attending two consecutive TC meetings, you will regain voting rights.

Thanks again.

From: odata@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:odata@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Peter F Brown
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 6:54 AM
To: Hartel, Barbara; odata@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Barbara, Ram,
Could you, as Chairs, please change my status to "Persistent Non-Voting Member". This will allow me to continue to receive from and post to the list and participate, but not vote (Observers cannot post or participate). In this way, my inevitable absences from meetings will not count against establishing quorum.

Regards,
Peter

Sent from my phone - Apologies for brevity and typos: it's hard writing on a moving planet