Subject: issues from XML and Temporal extensions

Both the XML and Temporal extension documents contain issue lists. I've just reviewed these lists and identified the issues that target one or more of the core documents. I've entered these issues into Jira.

I'm going to wait to add the remaining issues until we have initial working drafts of the XML and Temporal extension documents.

                                       -- Andrew

Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
5 Technology Park Drive