Subject: RE: [odata] Parsing the OData ABNF

I used APG (http://www.coasttocoastresearch.com/). The only peculiarity that APG has is that every rule must begin at the beginning of the line (i.e., it cannot have any initial spaces).

-- Ken

On Thu, 9 Aug 2012, Handl, Ralf wrote:

Which parser did you use? I'd love to have an automated check of the ABNF.

-----Original Message-----
From: odata@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:odata@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of kenb
Sent: Thursday, 9. August 2012 18:28
To: odata@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [odata] Parsing the OData ABNF

I tried to parse the ABNF grammar statements from the core (OData
ABNF.markdown) and found some syntax errors, such as mismatched
parentheses, undefined terms, etc. Also quite a few of the rules are
undefined (with comments indicating what they should be).  It was easy
to fill in the ones that specified an RFC, but many others had no
citation.  How should these be handled?

-- Ken Baclawski