Subject: Re: [odata] Proposal: Automating Versioning and Lifecycle Management of Specification Projects

The copy paste did some weird formatting errors in my last email. Here is the link to the source document which I had created for my records:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1luniUM66WsK4se3XeSpfcVbRAHUuQLodzc52VFE9GTc/edit

It does not require any login and does not have the formatting issues in my last email.