Subject: RESCHEDULE: Press release to announce OData TC

To accommodate multiple requests from members, we have rescheduled the
OData press release for Monday, 27 August. That means Sponsors who
have not already submitted company quotes will now have until Friday,
24 August, to send them to me.

So far, I have received quotes from Progress Software, Red Hat, and SAP.

If anyone else believes their company has already submitted a quote,
please contact me.

Thanks,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen