Subject: Groups - Minutes of 2012-08-16 Meeting#3 uploaded

Submitter's message
1.
Corrected list of members present which is now in sync with normative listing (looked at the rightmost column of attendance sheet, but there the freshest meeting is the leftmost column, my fault, sorry) Thanks to Ram giving me the hint.

2.
corrected a minor typo, where "it" was spelled out as "ti" (Thanks to Ram pointing it out).

3.
changed all occurrences of "Mike" to "Michael" (so that it directly matches the member name).
-- Mr. Stefan Drees
Document Name: Minutes of 2012-08-16 Meeting#3

Description
As minuted by Stefan Drees during the meeting, combined with transcripts
from chat trace and edited for readability.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Stefan Drees
Group: OASIS Open Data Protocol (OData) TC
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2012-08-16 15:11:01
Revision: 1