Subject: "Temporary files" folder

A new “Temporary files” folder [1] is now available in the TC document repository. This is in response to some earlier comments (from Stefan) about the need for such temporary folders. We can use the folder for parking proposals, etc. Take a look; we can rename the folder (call it scratch, temp, proposals, etc.), if we so choose.

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/documents.php?folder_id=2681