Subject: Jira Issues in [Proposed] state

Hi,

I’ve created a public filter “Proposed” in Jira that selects all issues in status New and Open that contain “Proposed” in the Environment field.

You can find the filter in the top-right corner of the overview page https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ODATA: if you are logged in, you see the text “Filters” followed by a down triangle. Clicking on the text shows a list box with “Proposed” as its (currently) first entry.

The direct link to the result of applying this filter is https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10103&query=Proposed&environment=true&status=1&status=10000.

When logged in, you can adapt the field list by clicking the Link “Configure your Issue Navigator” on the right side just above the issues table. Or just follow this link: https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/ViewUserIssueColumns!default.jspa.

I added the column “Environment”, moved it next to “Status”, and removed the “Resolution” column, giving me a nice representation of our enhanced status handling.

Have fun!
--Ralf

        In preparing for battle
        I have always found that plans are useless,
        but planning is indispensable.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower