Subject: Re: [odata] Discussion: Extend TC meeting

On 13.09.12 09:48, Hartel, Barbara wrote:
... One option which was mentioned in the last meeting is to start the TC
meeting 15 minutes earlier.

+1 as long as ... the (self service) roll calls still yield fast quorum indications and we do not suffer the "quorum only after 15 minutes syndrom"*.

[*]: Although I simply invented the latter, I guess all members know what sometimes happens, when meetings do not start at "full-hour" ;-)

All the best,
Stefan.