Subject: Groups - Action Item "Add Documentation to the list of zero or more child elements in OData CSDL, section 5.1" Closed

Action Item Subject: Add Documentation to the list of zero or more child elements in OData CSDL, section 5.1
Item Number: #0024

Description
In OData CSDL, section 5.1, we should add Documentation to the list of zero or more child elements. We don?t consistently list allowable children for other elements, but since we enumerate them here we should be comprehensive.

Owner: Mr. Michael Pizzo
Due Date: 13 Sep 2012

Comments
Mr. Stefan Drees 2012-09-14 09:42 UTC
Closed as completed in meeting#7 on 2012-09-13