Subject: Please suggest list (and grouping) of resolvable issues for next meeting

Dear members,

since there have been some JIRA-mediated discussions (and resolutions!) as I read from the nine JIRA-mails yesterday + today I would like to kindly remind us all, of the suggestion from Ram as minuted last meeting ;-)

<snip/>
Ram suggests the tc members always check by Monday or Tuesday each week about possible issue groupings, optimal processing sequence orderings etc to optimize issue processing during the meeting each Thursday.
<snip/>

So, if any suggestions in this regard can be made, I imagine, that the chairs may provide a revision 0 draft agenda whith already final issue processing list and grouping.

All the best,
Stefan.