Subject: Next F2F November 8/9 - please respond

Dear members,

The next F2F is coming closer. In this mail you find the location information and dates that you can start planning your travel. We hope that many of you can participate in person. And of course that we can make a big step forward in the meeting. The current plan is to have the F2F for two days and to reserve two days before to give the opportunity to discuss certain topics informally.

Thanks to IBM and Hubert Heijkers in particular for hosting the meeting.

Also the organizers and the host have to do some planning for the meeting for that we would like to ask you to respond to this email and send the information if you
  1. Plan to attend the F2F in person or remote.
  2. Plan to attend the informal discussion beforehand in person or remote.
  3. In case you attend in person please add the information if you require dietary or vegetarian food.

Please feel free to send me a mail for any questions regarding the F2F.

Dates:
F2F: November 8 and 9
Informal preliminary discussions: November 6 and 7 (details needs to be discussed)

Location:
IBM Mass Lab – Littleton
550 King St, Littleton, MA 01460
Google maps

Airport nearby:
Boston Logan International
Google maps route
It is recommended to have a car to go to Littleton.

Hotels:
Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Burlington
Double Tree Boston
Both are 20 miles away from the F2F location.
A lot more hotels are available in a 20 miles radius.

Best regards,
Barbara

Barbara Hartel
SAP AG
Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16
69190 Walldorf, Germany
barbara.hartel@sap.com
www.sap.com

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements: http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx

Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen Dank.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privilege
d, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.