Subject: Basic OData question

Hi folks

New to the group so please excuse the newbie question.

Basically my question is that I previous thought of Open Data as being about the licence - It's made open by the appropriate licence to use it.

However OData seems to be more of a programmatic design of data access?

--
Neil McEvoy
VP Business Development