Subject: Extension of APG for case sensitive strings

In ODATA-117 it was pointed out that string are case insensitive in ABNF. I extended APG so that single-quoted strings are case sensitive. I also added an option for generating a grammar in standard ABNF so that one can develop a grammar using case sensitive strings and then generate a grammar that is compatible with the ABNF standard. The code is attached.

-- Ken Baclawski