Subject: Feedback on ODQP revision 2012-12-19

Dear Mike,

I hope the year 2013 greeted you with smiles introducing the best year ever :-)

As we all promised to read through your updated proposal of an OData Delta Query Protocol (ODQP) I thought I better sit down and read through it, at least short before our next meeting. So ...

First of all: Thanks a lot for providing this interesting document.

References to all issues w.r.t. this are:

1. [Rephrasing of section Delta Links in ODQP proposal page 1/2](https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ODATA-206)

2. [Rephrasing of section Requesting Delta Links in ODQP proposal page 2](https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ODATA-207)

3. [Enhancement of "flat heterogeneous" structure definition and reference thereof in section Delta Responses inside ODQP proposal pages 3/4 (and later)](https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ODATA-208)

4. [Replace the term store by service and reduce number of triggerpoints in diagrams in section Client Interaction inside ODQP proposal pages 5/6](https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ODATA-209)

5. [Declare OData object/concept name for tombstone before its usage in Result Maintenance and ATOM format describing sections inside ODQP proposal pages 6 and later](https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ODATA-210)

6. [Correct the sample inside section "JSON DeltaQuery Result Example" inside ODQP proposal pages 9/10](https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ODATA-211)

I had several connection problems but finally seem to have managed to get all collected context into JIRA. If something got lost, please notify me, so I can further support the resolutions.

PS:
As I do not seem to have enough administrative power to introduce new "components" into the JIRA instance (for OData at least) I left it as "Unkown" component in the above 6 Issues I filed a few moments ago against / in favour of this latest document revision. Probably this protocol will anyway be merged into component "OData Protocol", in which case we should associate the tickets with the "OData Protocol"-component. In the latter case, let me know, and I will re-associate the issues.

All the best,
Stefan.