Subject: Re: [odata] Ralf Handl has shared a folder with you

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for explaining. Per the OASIS TC Process, documents like that have to be kept on the OASIS platform.

If you want me to set up one or more folders in your document repository, just tell me what names you would like and I'll set them up.

But putting them on a drive off the OASIS infrastructure will violate the rules.

Setting up additional folders takes no time at all so just let me know.

Best,

/chet