Subject: Please comment on the Atom and JSON format specifications

I’ve copied the latest Kavi revisions of the Atom and JSON format specifications to the shared SkyDrive folder.

The direct access URLs are
https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=17EA5A0DA4145C51&resid=17EA5A0DA4145C51%21172&app=Word
https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=17EA5A0DA4145C51&resid=17EA5A0DA4145C51%21171&app=Word

After signing into live.com with the email address you published on the OData-TC Roster page you will be able to comment and edit the documents, using the Web App in the browser or Word 2010 or 2013. In Word you can use “Save” or Control-S to save your changes and sync with SkyDrive.

If you want to use a different email address with live.com, or didn’t enter an email address in the TC Roster, please send me an email with the address you want to use so I can add this address to the access list.

Let’s see how this experiment in collaborative commenting turns out!

Thanks in advance!
--Ralf

        In preparing for battle
        I have always found that plans are useless,
        but planning is indispensable.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower