Subject: Re: [odata] Ralf Handl has shared a folder with you

In that sense, it will be a good experiment <grin>.

Thanks very much!

/chet

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Handl, Ralf <ralf.handl@sap.com> wrote:

Hi Chet,

I’ll do that.

We are already using the Kavi revision feature to check in the “in-flight revisions” of our WD01 documents; the CSDL WD01 for example is now at revision #21, with a new revision almost every week.

The Skydrive files are just temporary copies of the latest Kavi revisions that allow collaborative editing/commenting and will move back to Kavi as soon as possible (this Friday for the first two of them).

Hope that allays your concerns!

--Ralf