Subject: RE: Agenda for OData TC F2F meeting April 25-26, 2013

Notice, the editors have published the latest Working Drafts [1] which contain the applications of many issue resolutions and review comments. Please review the latest drafts in preparation for processing the many issues in the Applied state during the F2F meeting.

Also, as we had discussed earlier, we will make progress on some of the key open issues during the F2F and include their resolutions in the drafts before approving CSD01 (expected on April 26) and starting the public review (May 1-30).

Thanks.

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/documents.php

From: Ram Jeyaraman (MS OPEN TECH)
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:30 PM
To: odata@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Agenda for OData TC F2F meeting April 25-26, 2013

Here [1] is an outline of an agenda for the 4th face-to-face (F2F) meeting of the OData Technical Committee (TC) scheduled during 9am to 6pm CET on Thursday April 25, 2013 and Friday April 26, 2013.

Details (location, hotel recommendations, etc.): https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/event.php?event_id=35050

For additional information, such as dial-in details and chat room, refer to [2].

We will fine tune this draft agenda as we continue to make progress on issues and proposals leading up to and during the F2F meeting.  Feel free to suggest additions or modifications.

Thanks.

[1] Agenda for the OData TC F2F meeting during April 25 through 26, 2013

Thursday, April 25, 2013, 09:00am – 06:00pm CET (day 1):

·         09:00am – 10:30am

o   Review agenda and make necessary adjustments

o   Approve minutes from the previous meeting

o   Resolve issues

·         10:30am – 10:45am

o   Break

·         10:45am – 12:00pm

o   Resolve issues

·         12:00pm – 01:00pm

o   Lunch break

·         01:00pm – 03:00pm

o   Resolve issues

·         03:00pm – 03:15pm

o   Break

·         03:15pm – 6:00pm

o   Review specifications and prepare Committee Specification Draft 01 (CSD01)

Friday, April 26, 2013, 09:00am – 06:00pm CET (day 2)

·         09:00am – 10:30am

o   Review agenda and make adjustments

o   Review CSD01

·         10:30am – 10:45am

o   Break

·         10:45am – 12:00pm

o   Address minor issues in CSD01, if any

·         12:00pm – 01:00pm

o   Lunch break

·         01:00pm – 03:00pm

o   Approve Committee Specification Draft 01

o   Agree to start public review

o   Timeline and next steps

·         03:00pm – 03:15pm

o   Break