[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [Revision 1] Agenda for OData TC meeting 2013.05.09
Here  is revision 1 to the proposed agenda for the OData TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Thursday May 9, 2013 during 8-10am PT. For additional information, such as dial-in details and chat room, refer to . For TC timeline, see . Feel free to suggest additions or modifications.
· Inserted subsection “Public review issues” under “Process issues” section
· Removed duplicate occurrence of issue ODATA-346 from sub section “may be ripe for resolution” under” Process issues” section
· Included tags to indicate if issues are in New or Open state
 Agenda for 2013.05.09 OData TC meeting
1. Roll call [8:00am PT]
2. Approve agenda [8:05am PT]
3. Approve minutes from previous meeting(s) [8:10am PT]
a. Minutes from May 2, 2013 TC meeting: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/download.php/49055/odata-meeting-35_on-20130502-minutes.html
4. Review action items [Action item list: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/members/action_items.php] [8:15am PT]
a. Action items due by May 9, 2013
b. Action items NOT due by May 9, 2013 but MAY be ready for closure
5. Preparing towards Committee Specification Draft 02
a. In order to stick to the timeline , we need to file any remaining technical issues ASAP, so we can process those issues (along with any public review comments) by mid-June, in time for approving CSD02 by end of June.
b. Are there significant technical issues you plan to file? If so, when do you expect to file them?
6. 5th TC face-to-face meeting
a. At the recently concluded face-to-face meeting in Walldorf, Germany, we discussed the possibility of holding the next F2F meeting during the week of June 17th.
b. Would the week of June 17 or June 10th work for you, if it were to be held in Redmond, WA?
7. Documentation of changes between OData version 3 and version 4 [8:20am PT]
a. Recently there were some questions about what are the changes between OData v3 and v4. Let’s discuss the next steps towards identifying what those changes are and how to publish them.
8. Process issues [Issues list: https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10103] [8:30am PT]
a. Public review issues
b. Issues in Proposed state (may be ripe for resolution)
i. OData CSDL
ii. OData Protocol
iii. OData ATOM Format, OData JSON Format, OData Protocol
iv. OData ABNF Construction Rules, OData URL Conventions
v. OData JSON Format
c. Issues in Proposed state (may need deeper discussion)
i. OData Protocol
ii. OData Protocol, OData URL Conventions
iii. OData CSDL, OData Protocol, OData URL Conventions
iv. OData JSON Format
v. OData CSDL
vi. OData CSDL, OData Protocol
d. Issues in Applied state
i. OData Protocol
ii. OData Extension for Data Aggregation
6. Next meeting [9:58am PT]
a. May 16, 2013 8-10am PT?
7. AOB and wrap up [9:59am PT]
· Conference call details: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/download.php/46401/TC%20meeting%20dial-in%20details.htm
· Chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odatatc