Subject: Timeframe for moving Applied issues to Closed state

As you may have already observed, there are nearly 50 issues (and counting) in Applied state. These are issues whose approved resolutions have been applied by the editors and need to be reviewed and approved by the TC. As we discussed during last Thursday’s TC meeting, the TC members are requested to review the latest working drafts (to verify the application of those issue resolutions) leading up to the face-to-face meeting during June 13-14, 2013. At the face-to-face meeting, we want to be able to move those issue to Closed state in our grander journey towards approving Committee Specification Draft 02 (on or before June 20th).