Subject: Re: [odata] Subminor tweak ... ?

After having received the OK from the TC admin, I have ensured the below wording is in the main 5 work products (where it not already had beend changed (CSDL) and where it was applicable (not in JSON format).

This is in the editor revisions on sky drive which will propagate through the next push by the editors to kavi.

All the best,
Stefan.