Subject: Role of OData in G-Cloud

Dear OData team:

I am starting a new OASIS TC to globalize the UK's G-Cloud program, ie. help other governments establish their own cloud frameworks.

To this end I would like to profile OASIS standards and their role in this scenario - Those around identity and security are particularly key: SAML, KMIP, .. etc.

This has been started in this white paper and I'm hoping to include some notes on OData too:

http://g-cloud.in

Also see this interview on SearchCloudComputing.com for a sense of the initiative:

http://tinyurl.com/g-cloud-canada

Kind regards,

--
Neil McEvoy