Subject: 15-day public review for OData version 4.0, OData Atom Format and OData JSON Format halted

OASIS members,

We have discovered an error in the content for OData Version 4.0 released for public review and announced in https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201307/msg00000.html. The wrong content was included in Part 2: URL Conventions. This error was not caused by the TC but was a mistake made during its preparation.

The announced public review is halted. I will fix the error immediately and announce a new public review shortly.

If you have downloaded the files for the current version, please disregard their content for now. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org