[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [Revision 2] Agenda for OData TC meeting 2013.09.26
Here  is revision 2 to the draft agenda for the OData TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Thursday September 26, 2013 during 8-10am PT. For additional information, such as dial-in details and chat room, refer to . For TC timeline, see . Feel free to suggest additions or modifications.
Revision 2 changes:
· Section 6:
o Added issues ODATA-532 ODATA-533, ODATA-534, and ODATA-535 all targeted for v4_CS02.
o Removed ODATA-479, ODATA-480, ODATA-482, and ODATA-516 for processing at this meeting since they all target v4.1.
o Titles of ODATA-491, ODATA-476, and ODATA_497 have changed to reflect updated proposals.
o Moved ODATA-466 to earlier in the agenda.
Revision 1 changes:
· Section 5: Added discussion item relating to Barbara’s resignation as TC co-Chair
· Section 6: Added ODATA-528, ODATA-530, and ODATA-531, and removed some duplicates
· Section 7: Added discussion on revised TC timeline and immediate next steps
 Agenda for 2013.09.26 OData TC meeting
1. Roll call [8:00am PT]
2. Approve agenda [8:05am PT]
3. Approve minutes from previous meeting(s) [8:10am PT]
a. Minutes from September 19, 2013 TC meeting: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/50763/odata-meeting-52_on-20130919-minutes.html
4. Review action items [Action item list: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/members/action_items.php] [8:15am PT]
a. Action items due by Sept 26, 2013
5. Barbara’s resignation as TC co-Chair (ref: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/odata/201309/msg00200.html) [8:20am PT]
a. Our sincere thanks to Barbara for leading this TC and for getting us to where we are today!
b. Let’s discuss the next steps for filling the co-Chair role and the election process.
6. Process issues [Issues list: https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10103] [8:30am PT]
a. Issues for v4.0_CS02 in New or Open state
i. OData ATOM Format, OData JSON Format, OData CSDL, OData URL Conventions
ii. OData CSDL, OData Protocol
1. ODATA-491: Language-dependency of key property values [Open]
iii. OData ATOM Format, OData JSON Format, OData Protocol
iv. OData URL Conventions
1. ODATA-476: Clarify that type-cast segments are required for properties of derived types in system query options [Open]
v. OData ABNF Construction Rules, OData Protocol
vi. OData ABNF Construction Rules, OData URL Conventions
1. ODATA-497: Remove type prefix and single quotes for URL literals of types Date, DateTimeOffset, Guid, and TimeOfDay
vii. OData ATOM Format, Vocabularies
viii. OData ATOM Format, OData CSDL, OData JSON Format, OData Protocol
2. ODATA-532: Clarify whether collections can contain null values
ix. OData CSDL
7. ODATA-533: Restrict key property aliases to key properties nested in complex properties
x. OData JSON Format
xi. OData Protocol
xiii. OData ATOM Format, OData CSDL, OData JSON Format, OData Protocol, OData URL Conventions
b. v4.0_CS02 issues in Applied state
7. Review revised TC timeline (see  below) and immediate next steps [9:50am PT]
a. Oct 1st, 2013: Do we need an additional meeting on Tuesday next week to address any remaining issues for v4.0_CS02?
b. Oct 3rd, 2013: Approve CSD03?
c. Oct 10-24, 2013: 3rd public review?
8. Next meeting [9:55am PT]
a. October 3, 2013 during 8-10am PT?
9. AOB and wrap up [9:58am PT]
· Conference call details: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/download.php/46401/TC%20meeting%20dial-in%20details.htm
· Chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odatatc