Subject: RE: Call for nominations for the TC co-Chair position

I accept the nomination.

And I also want to thank Barbara for her support, in the OData TC as well as with our OData-related open-source activities. We already miss her expertise and dedication.

Thanks!

--Ralf Handl (SAP)

From: odata@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:odata@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Michael Pizzo
Sent: Tuesday, 1. October 2013 03:52
To: Ram Jeyaraman (MS OPEN TECH); odata@lists.oasis-open.org

With his permission, I would like to nominate Dr. Ralf Handl for the position of Co-Chair of the OData Technical Committee. His contributions over the past fourteen months to the Technical Committee show clear passion and commitment, as well as demonstrated ability to work with the OASIS Admin through technical processes and procedures.

I would also like to take this opportunity to formally thank Barbara for her dedication and support of the committee. We will miss her, and wish her the best of luck in her next role.

Thanks,

Michael Pizzo (Microsoft)