Subject: RE: No TC meeting on Nov 14, 2013

And we will meet next week on Nov 21, 2013 to discuss the outcome from the various ballots and next steps.

From: odata@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:odata@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Ram Jeyaraman (MS OPEN TECH)
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 3:39 PM
To: odata@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [odata] No TC meeting on Nov 14, 2013

There are no pressing items that would need a telephone meeting to discuss this week. Hence, I am canceling this week’s TC meeting on Thursday Nov 14, 2013.

The ballots (to approve Committee Specification 02 and Candidate OASIS Standard 01) are progressing well.

1.       Approve OData Version 4.0 as a Committee Specification

2.       Approve OData JSON Format Version 4.0 as a Committee Specification

3.       Approve OData Atom Format Version 4.0 as a Committee Specification

4.       Approve submitting OData Version 4.0 as a Candidate OS

5.       Approve submitting OData JSON Format Version 4.0 as a Candidate OS

However, I notice some of you voted in some ballots but not all, and some of you haven’t voted at all.

Could you please take a minute and make sure you have cast your vote on *all* the ballots mentioned above?

Early voting would help avoid anxiety. I appreciate your attention to this matter.

Thank you.