Subject: Can I get the comment resolution log for OData Extension for Data Aggregation Version 4.0's first public review

Members of the OData TC,

I'm getting ready to announce the 15 day public review for the OData Extension CSPRD02.

Looking at my notes and the ticket, it doesn't appear that I have received a comment resolution log for the prior public review. I realize that the ticket is unclear on this but I do request that the TC provide one - as noted in the email that I sent when the first PR was announced. That way, I can provide in the new announcement both the link to the previous PR announcement and to the log of resolutions.

Could you please prepare one for me and send it? I'll go ahead with the PR as we stand but I would like to get the log loaded as soon as possible in case anyone asks.

Thanks - let me know if you have any questions.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298