Subject: OData v4 PR plan

Following up from our discussion during the OData TC meeting on Thursday  March 14, I want to highlight the plan for the OData v4 PR activities on March 17:

·         By 8am PT: OASIS Press Release posted

·         Between 8-10am PT: All the member blogs (pointing to OASIS PR and cross linking) have been posted

This will ensure that all the news lands on the same day so the press can get a full picture.

Thanks.