[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [odata] Agenda for OData TC meeting 2014-03-27
Here  is a draft agenda for the OData TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Thursday March 27, 2014 during 8-10am PT. For additional information, such as dial-in details and chat room, refer to . For TC timeline, see . Feel free to suggest additions or modifications.
 Agenda for 2014.03.27 OData TC meeting
1. Roll call [8:00am PT]
a. Self-registration link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/event.php?event_id=36532
2. Approve agenda [8:05am PT]
3. Approve minutes from previous meeting(s) [8:10am PT]
a. Minutes from Feb 27, 2014 TC meeting: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/52414/odata-meeting-67_on-20140227-minutes.html
4. Review action items [Action item list: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/members/action_items.php] [8:15am PT]
a. Action items due by March 27, 2014
5. Process issues [Issues list: https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10103] [8:30am PT]
i. OData ABNF Construction Rules
1. ODATA-565 2: Clarify interpretation of path segments and query option values with respect to percent-encoded punctuation
2. ODATA-569 Allow type-cast segment after function/action call in path expressions
3. ODATA-590 Leading zeroes in values for $level
4. ODATA-604 Add type cast segment for complex types in rules for $select and $expand
ii. OData CSDL
1. ODATA-559 Clarify that Derived types inherit HasStream property
2. ODATA-566 6.2.4 Attribute Scale: clarify allowed range of Scale values
3. ODATA-570 Clearify behavior of edm:UrlRef _expression_
4. ODATA-603 Primitive type Edm.Stream: use as type of collection, input parameter, return type, or underlying type of type definition
5. ODATA-605 Annotation target path syntax insufficient to annotate contained entity sets
6. ODATA-606 Specify navigation property binding combined with containment
7. ODATA-620 Replace "scalar type" with "primitive type" and "scalar property" with "structural property"
8. ODATA-621 Clarify: Specifying an unbound function with overloads in a function import should import all overloads of that function to the entity container
9. ODATA-625 Add example for UrlRef in attribute notation
iii. OData JSON Format
1. ODATA-596 Discrepancy between order of elements for geo-positions between GeoJSON and GML may cause interoperability difficulties.
2. ODATA-587 Add example for complex value that is an empty object
3. ODATA-592 JSON example 11: "type":"Point" with uppercase P according to GeoJSON spec
4. ODATA-594 Discrepancy between ATOM and JSON formats (GML, GeoJson) for Polygon information content
5. ODATA-597 Seeking clarification of naming for GeographyCollection with GeoJSON
6. ODATA-598 Update JSON RFC reference
7. ODATA-599 Let's update the GeoJSON reference
8. ODATA-600 Ensure future compatibility by reference to draft-bray-i-json-n (The I-JSON Message Format)
9. ODATA-607 Section 4.5.4: explicitly state that @odata.count can be applied to expanded to-many navigation properties with server-driven paging
iv. OData Protocol
1. ODATA-578 Contains example has order of arguments backwards
2. ODATA-580 8.2.4 If-Match should refer to term Core.OptimisticConcurrency
3. ODATA-591 Part1, examples 36-40: replace "associated" with "related"
4. ODATA-609 Section 11.4.4 Upsert: key values in URL win over key values in request body
5. ODATA-610 11.4.4: Upsert and server-generated keys
6. ODATA-612 Consistently use "edit link" and "edit URL"
7. ODATA-623 11:4.3: be more specific on updating key properties
8. ODATA-624 Clarify that (clients and) services may include additional format parameters in Content-Type header.
9. ODATA-632 "Core.OptimisticConcurrencyControl" should be "Core.OptimisticConcurrency"
v. OData URL Conventions
1. ODATA-562 184.108.40.206.29: cast function is optional for first four rules
2. ODATA-564 220.127.116.11.28: define "assignable"
3. ODATA-602 Explicitly state what's allowed after /$all
4. ODATA-608 Explicitly state that the path segment /$count can be combined with $search and $filter, and that the calculated count is identical to $count=true
5. ODATA-611 Explicitly state that the service root URL ends with a forward-slash
6. Next meeting [9:40am PT]
a. Thursday April 03, 2014 during 8-10am PT?
7. AOB and wrap up [9:50am PT]
· Conference call details: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/download.php/46401/TC%20meeting%20dial-in%20details.htm
· Chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odatatc