Subject: Logistic Information for 6th OData TC Face to Face in Redmond, WA USA

Dates:

We will be meeting on Thursday, May 15th and Friday, May 16th. Agenda details are still being refined by the TC, but will likely include official meeting time on both Thursday and Friday mornings and work sessions in the afternoons.

In addition, a group of people will be getting together on Tuesday and Wednesday to prepare materials for Thursday and Friday. Please let me know if you plan on attending (in person or virtually), and what topics you are most interested in discussing, and I will send you meeting information for that day.

Meeting Location:

I have reserved conference room 2300 in Microsoft Building 99 for Thursday, May 15th and Friday, May 16th. Please check in at the front desk to receive a visitor's badge, and the receptionist will send me an email to let me know you have arrived. Also, feel free to call my cell upon arrival: (425) 765-2286.

Airport:

The Seattle Tacoma airport (SEA) is the most convenient airport for attending meetings at Microsoft.

Hotels:

There are a wide variety of hotels in downtown Bellevue or Redmond, all an easy drive to Microsoft Corporate Campus. The following three hotels are all within a mile of Building 99:

Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond

Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue

Extended Stay America

Contact Information:

Feel free to add my number your phone for anything that may come up. My cell number is: (425) 765-2286.