Subject: Final Logistics for May 2014 OData OASIS TC Face to Face meeting in Redmond, WA

In-Person Attendees

I believe that the following people are planning on attending the pre-meeting on Tuesday 5/13:

-Ralf Handl

-Hubert Heijkers

-Martin Zurmuehl

-Michael Pizzo

In addition, I believe the following people will be joining the pre-meeting on Wednesday 5/14:

                -John Wilson

                -Matt Borges

And the following additional people will be attending the formal meetings on Thursday and Friday in person 5/15=5/16:

                -Ram Jeyaraman

-Ed Bourne

                -Peter Brown

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOUR ATTENDANCE DOES NOT MATCH THIS LIST.

Remote Attendees:

Ram will send out meeting information for those attending remotely. Our plan is to have the formal meeting split between Thursday and Friday mornings. If anyone would like to attend any of the pre-meeting discussions, please let me know the topic you would like to discuss and your availability and I will try and coordinate the agenda so you can call in for those discussions.

Agenda:

Tuesday, May 13th–Wed, May 14th (PRE-MEETING)

I have reserved room 3507 in building 25 for our pre-meeting work on Tuesday and Wednesday. I will be there starting at 9am both days. Upon arrival at building 25, please have the receptionist contact me, or contact me directly on my cell phone (425 765-2286).

We will work out the final agenda for these two days when we meet Tuesday morning, but the primary goal is to prepare issues and documents for discussion on Thursday and Friday. We will save the discussion on Security, Implementing OData whitepaper, and Repeatable Requests until Wednesday when John and Matt are present.

Thursday, May 15th–Friday May 16th (Formal Meeting)

The regular meetings on Thursday and Friday will be in Building 99, room 2300. Upon arrival a building 99, please have the receptionist contact me, or contact me directly on my cell phone (425 765-2286).

Thursday Evening, May 15th

For those attending in person, I am planning on hosting an informal gathering at my home Thursday evening. The weather promises to be good, so bring a swim suit for lake activities.

Looking forward to seeing everyone then!

-Mike