Subject: RE: [odata] Todays meeting

Of course. Thanks Stefan!

From: Mr. Stefan Drees
Sent: ‎5/‎16/‎2014 6:25 AM
To: odata@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [odata] Todays meeting

As I will be commuting after 0815 PDT it may well be, that I will be not able to participate in the chat directly at 0900 PDT (meeting start) but only join the voice channel and only later then join the chat.

May I kindly ask, that during that time all type into the chat, when the info shall be persisted? That would be of great help, thanks a lot.

Until later,
Stefan.