Subject: Next TC meeting

At the previous meeting we had tentatively planned our next meeting on May 29th. It seems May 29th is a public holiday in Germany.

Are there pressing items anyone wants to discuss on May 29th?

If there are no pressing items, we can meet next on June 5th instead, when we expect the public review of the errata docs to have started by then. Also, at that meeting, we can review the draft explanatory report for the ISO/IEC JTC 1 submission. I will endeavor to have a draft ready by then.

If I don’t hear of any objections by May 23, I will schedule our next meeting on June 5th.

Thanks.