Subject: Todays meeting, scribe only available during first hour

Dear all,

during todays meeting I will only have access to the chat until around 0900 PDT and will continue via voice connect if possible during commuting.

Please as usual support the minutes by typing into the chat and may I kindly ask, if one of the chairs could after the meeting send the trace of the chat to me?
Thanks and until later,
Stefan