Subject: Fwd: Nominees for first annual Open Standards Cup

Congratulations for contributing to a TC that has being named as a finalist for the new Open Standards Cup award! We commend you all for your outstanding achievements over the past year. The TAB will have a difficult time in selecting the winners (one TC in each category below).

The awards will be announced at the AGM, which will be held on Wednesday, 30 July, at the OASIS offices in Burlington, MA USA. Contact member-services@oasis-open.org if you are able to attend. A casual reception will follow the ceremony. See details at
https://www.oasis-open.org/kws

Well done, all!

Carol

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
Date: Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 3:29 PM
Subject: Nominees for first annual Open Standards Cup
To: members@lists.oasis-open.org

In recognition of the outstanding accomplishments in our community, OASIS is introducing the Open Standards Cup. Two awards will be presented annually in the categories of Accomplished TC and New TC. The winners will be selected by the OASIS Technical Advisory Board (TAB) and announced our Annual General Meeting on 30 July.

This year's nominees for Outstanding Accomplished TC are:

Nominees for Outstanding New TC are:

Details on the Open Standards Cup, including eligibility criteria, are at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/open-standards-cup

Congratulations and best of luck to all the nominees!

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director, OASIS

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director, OASIS

+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)

Subscribe to OASIS News and interoperate IoT newsletter

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen