Subject: Request to submit OData v4.0 and OData JSON Format v4.0 OASIS Standards incorporating OASIS Approved Errata to ISO/IEC JTC 1 for approval as an International Standard

Dear Mr. Frederick Hirsh:

On behalf of the OASIS OData Technical Committee, we herewith submit a request to advance OData v4.0 and OData JSON Format v4.0 OASIS Standards incorporating OASIS Approved Errata to an ISO/IEC International Standard.

The OData v4.0 and OData JSON Format v4.0 OASIS Standards incorporating OASIS Approved Errata are available at https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/odata/201412/msg00055.html.

As required by the OASIS Liaison Policy, the OData Technical Committee approved this submission via the following Special Majority ballots:

·        Approve submitting OData Version 4.0 OASIS Standard to ISO/IEC JTC 1: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/ballot.php?id=2676

·        Approve submitting OData JSON Format Version 4.0 OASIS Standard to ISO/IEC JTC 1: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/ballot.php?id=2677

The detailed submission request is at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/download.php/53050/Submission%20request%20for%20international%20standardization.docx.

We request your review of this request and initiation of the next steps leading up to the submission to ISO/IEC JTC 1 Secretariat.

We sincerely appreciate your assistance with this matter.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Ram Jeyaraman and Ralf Handl

Co-Chairs of OData Technical Committee