OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

odata message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: [odata] Agenda for OData TC meeting on 2015-06-11

Here [1] is a draft agenda for the OData TC (Technical Committee) meeting scheduled on Thursday June 11, 2015 during 8-10am PDT (17:00-19:00 CEST). For additional information, such as dial-in details and chat room, refer to [2]. For TC timeline, see [3]. Feel free to suggest additions or modifications.




[1] Agenda


1.        Roll call [8:00am PT]

a.     Self-registration link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/event.php?event_id=39102


2.        Approve agenda [8:05am PT]


3.        Approve minutes from previous meeting(s) [8:10am PT]

a.     Minutes from May 21, 2015 TC meeting: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/55712/odata-meeting-98_on-20150521-minutes.html


4.        Review action items [Action item list: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/members/action_items.php] [8:15am PT]

a.     Action items due

                                  i.    Follow up with JSON-Schema on use for modeling (Mike Pizzo)

                                 ii.    Overview presentation on HTTP/2 features (Martin Zurmühl)


5.        TC Goals for next 12-18 months [8:30am PT]

a.     Mike will present summary of last meeting’s discussion

b.    Classify issues for OData V4.1 as

                                  i.    AdoptionBlocker – recurring issue, not just nice to have

                                 ii.    Clarification – definition needed but can’t be added in Errata

                                iii.    Extension – something that the V4 spec allows but doesn't describe

                                iv.    GoodIdea – not yet reported as an issue by (potentiaI) adopters

                                 v.    Usability – helpful for client developers


6.        Process issues [Issues list: https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ODATA] [9:30am PT]

a.     Issues for V4.0_ERRATA03 in New or Open state

                                  i.    OData CSDL

1.     ODATA-819 10.2.2: Clarify whether enum types allow multiple members with the same value


                                 ii.    OData JSON Format

1.     ODATA-815 Clarify that the values of the format parameters odata.metadata etc. are case-insensitive


7.        Next meeting [9:50am PT]

a.     Thursday June 18, 2015 during 8-10am PT?


8.        AOB and wrap up [9:55am PT]


[2] References

·         Conference call details: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/download.php/46401/TC%20meeting%20dial-in%20details.htm

·         Chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odatatc


[3] Timeline

·         https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=54822&wg_abbrev=odata

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]