Subject: RE: [odata] RE: JSON as default format

I knew that was out there somewhere. I was looking in the core vocabulary but I guess capabilities makes sense. Thanks for reminding me.

Sent from Outlook Mail for Windows 10 phone

From: Handl, Ralf
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 6:26 PM
To: Mark Stafford
Cc: Mark Biamonte;odata@lists.oasis-open.org;Garimella, Anila Kumar

For this we already have a term in the Capabilities vocabulary http://docs.oasis-open.org/odata/odata/v4.0/errata02/os/complete/vocabularies/Org.OData.Capabilities.V1.xml:

<Term Name="SupportedFormats" Type="Collection(Edm.String)">

  <Annotation Term="Core.Description" String="Media types of supported formats, including format parameters"/>

  <Annotation Term="Core.IsMediaType"/>

</Term>

I haven’t gotten around to leverage that term in my experimental CSDL-to-Swagger XSL transformation, but it’s on my TODO list J