Subject: Groups - Action Item "Propose factoring of CSDL documents" added

Action Item Subject: Propose factoring of CSDL documents
Item Number: #0033

Description
In adding two formats for CSDL (existing XML and new JSON Schema) how should we divide the documents? Should we do like we did for data and have one each for XML and JSON (with redundancy), should we divide into 3 documents (one common, one for XML and one for JSON) or should we put everything into a single document with examples/call-outs for both XML and JSON?

Owner: Mr. Michael Pizzo
Due Date: 22 Oct 2015