Subject: Year-end clean-up: all resolved Errata03 issues have been applied

Dear TC members,

We’ve been quite busy the last few months, so I didn’t want to end this interesting and productive year with lots of “dangling” issues: all resolved are now applied to the documents:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/57136/odata-v4.0-wd08-part1-protocol-2015-12-15.docx

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/57134/odata-v4.0-wd08-part2-url-conventions-2015-12-15.docx

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/57135/odata-v4.0-wd08-part3-csdl-2015-12-15.docx

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/57131/odata-json-format-v4.0-wd08-2015-12-15.docx

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
--Ralf

        In preparing for battle
        I have always found that plans are useless,
        but planning is indispensable.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower