Subject: FW: [chairs] A request form for pre-pubic review TAB comments is now available on TC Admin support requests

FYI.

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: March 4, 2016 11:50 AM
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: OASIS TAB <tab@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dear Chairs,

Please share this with your TC members as appropriate.

As you know, the OASIS TAB (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=tab) tries to provide comments for every TC work product on its first public review. Typically TAB comments address editorial and stylistic issues that we have seen across numerous work products.

One consistent bit of feedback we've received from TCs is that they appreciate the comments but would have liked to get them earlier.

To help make this possible, we've added a new request to the TC Admin support tickets: Request TAB pre-review comments. You can access the ticket at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=tab and you will find it listed under "Start a public review" on the request list at https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests

The intent is simple. Whenever you feel a working draft would benefit from TAB feedback - generally when you are approaching approval of its first public review - fill out this form with the link to the working draft URL. The notice will go to the tab-askthetab@ mailing list and open an issue in the TAB JIRA project.

The members of the TAB will endeavor to provide feedback within 15 days of receipt of your request.

Please share this with your editors. As always, please get back to us with any questions or suggestions.

Best regards,

Chet Ensign, TAB Chair

Jacques Durand

Patrick Durusau